HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Thursday, May 07, 2015

more Taka gif from One Ok Rock


I am not going to lie to you but I am really in love with this band. It is more of a fan of their music especially their lead vocal. I am not swooning over whether they are hot or not but it is purely for the love of music. When I first heard of them last year, I can't get them out of my head. They have brought something new to the table and I love the fact that they're mixing both Japanese and English to make it all so much interesting. I love it when they sing live especially whenever they did acoustic sessions. Well it is almost 1am and I need to wake up early in the morning for work because I couldn't wait til the weekend to get this GIF done. I see I do not have readers at all but I guess it is fun to be able to blog again. I miss it so much and how this time, it will help me to be a better writer (which I am not - obviously). My blog is not about the design or fame but to share out what I am most passionate about. I love making Photoshop stuff and I hope to be doing this for a long time.

No comments: