HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Monday, May 25, 2015

Cameron Highlands

Despite of everything that is happening to me, I was grateful that my principle, Doreen brought us to the Cameron Highlands last week and it was like speed fun where we were racing for an Amazing Race reality TV. We were given a certain time to take photos and go all crazy! I enjoyed it so much with my friends. I wish we could have stayed longer and maybe next time. I was however disappointed of what Cameron has become. The roads were terrible and most terrains were manage poorly and it was not as cold as it use to. I remembered when I was little, it was the coldest I have ever felt but now, it was just okay. Here are some shots of our glorious day! We were pretty rebellious lah. Hahaha Well witness our inner childhood. 




















No comments: