HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Photoshop WIP


I really love Photoshop and the reason is not to be famous but to be the artist I could NEVER become. I have always love Art but I do not have the talent. I never knew about the Photoshop until 2005 when I determine to learn it myself. I watch videos and read A WHOLE lot of tutorials provided my many professional artist. I do not consider myself a true artist, I am just an art editor. I edit arts and manipulate them to my liking.

I then found deviantart and that is where I teach myself how to utilize the tools in Photoshop. I am not as good as other editors yet. I have yet know how to edit my own theme according to my liking as well. I have not found any tutorials on them yet. Feel free to click through all my links and to check out my edits and fan -arts. Please let me know what you think! :)

No comments: