HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Ayumi Hamasaki

Every one was into Kpop and the hyped has been around since 2000. I was very much into boybands like Backstreet boys and Nsync. I was never really familiar with Korean and I have never heard of it until I watch Autumn In My Heart. And still, it never catches my attention. While everyone was into all sorts of stuff, I love any thing to do with Japan. I love its culture, language and food. 

And then comes Ayumi Hamasaki
(**graphics with ayujaded mark on them belongs to me)

And I love the fact that I was actually into her more than any artist (unless they are Paramore - I have been to their shows twice!!) in the world. I'd rather spend my money to see her in concert because it was worthy! I have been watching all of her concerts and all of her shows and she gives nothing but great and fun shows! I wanted to be in each and every concert I see! Gaga? Beyonce? or other mainstream artist? I'll pass. 




Her songs have always been so meaningful thanks to a lot of translators out there. It is great to see there are more Ayumi fans out there. Do not take my words for it, just give her a try.


No comments: