HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Monday, December 01, 2014

Photoshop work for the week!

I am on fire! I just can't help but to make another photo-blending art and now that I understood how Photoshop works a whole lot better than before. I do not have mad skills but I guess lets just be that way. I am dedicating this art to a couple of ladies who welcome me with open hands upon my return to blogspot. Seriously they put up with my nonsense a lot! They are Sis Jannah Sis Nad, Sis BV, NorihanThank you so much for your kindness and friendship.
Enjoy and do use it in any way, yeah? Terima kasih!!!





I was working on it for hours, mixing and blending stuff. 


1 comment:

budakvanilla said...

wahhh..cantiknyaaa.. thankss sis.. a lot :D