HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Demi Lovato

DO NOT STEAL this GIF - belongs SOLELY to ayujaded @ 2014

I am always in love with music no matter what except for all the crappy music a lot of people producing these days, there will be no value at all. Demi Lovato is one of the best singers there is out there but singers like her will never get the credits for being true to herself. She doesn't have to wear skimpy and trashy clothes to impress her true fans. I am shocked a lot kids these days are into lousy artists such as Iggy Azalea. Iggy is one good example how it didn't matter if your music sounds like a nuzzling wind pipe, you will be damn sure to listen to her, or else you won't be cool. I have other artists to talk about but lets not do so.

Demi Lovato has been so inspiring since day one and regardless of what she was going through, she came back stronger than before. I admire her passion and especially her personalities. I myself have been struggling with a lot of negativity growing up and Demi is one of the most influential person I have ever known. A lot of love to Taylor Swift as well. She is amazing.


No comments: