HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Friday, November 07, 2014

One Ok Rock

I am absolutely in love with this band! I discovered them last year in November and love them ever since. I love them as a band in a whole, not your average "they are so hot." I really love how they sing both in English and Japanese. I am a huge fan of Japanese music but I do not know many of them. I will just discover more stuff along the way. Here are some GIFs I make so far.


made by me, ayujaded and poetessemo

made by me, ayujaded and poetessemo

made by me, ayujaded and poetessemo

3 comments:

Scha Nazri said...

you made this. How ek?

ayujaded said...

Hello! I use the Photoshop PS5 to make them. You could actually choose your fave scene from a video clip and turn into frames of animation.

ayujaded said...
This comment has been removed by the author.