HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Medora - excerpt (short story)

Fiction Art By ayujaded
The Present...

Dear Diary... 3rd August 3045

The date is not even relevant to the place I am currently living but we'll get to that some other time,

So there is this guy that I like. He is a Prince though and he might not like me because, come on, there are other hotter girls and he would prefer them than me. He is used to the pretty girls being lined up like the Sunday's buffet. He is in a world of rich and famous and he is from the royal family.

Tyler Ralle Keze... That's his name.

I am just a plain Jane from Earth, dreaming of becoming big. It is a tough world for me to live in because i am not much of a hero type. I do not like to pick a fight and I am always focusing on returning back to Earth. If I like a guy, I might fall for him but that is not why I am here.


I had to leave Earth because I am still underage and I was forced to tag along and like as if I can't stay with Aunt Veronica. My parents just have to bring me and end my life as it is. A perfect but simple life on Earth. 

Anyway,

It is probably just a crush and it is pretty normal I guess. A lot of his friends are into some of my friends too. It is like they have never seen girls like us. How different can the girls here be? Do girls from Medora has antenna on their heads that we do not know about? They look pretty much the same to me.


The boys here are more mature than the boys on Earth. They are more polite and nice and what a bunch of gentlemen. They are around 18 to 22 years old. Way older than me for sure. My dad would kill me even thinking about it then he will float me off to space…. when it comes to boys, he will step in and will loose his head.


It is the dual weather now, where 3 suns align to form a hotter climate but it is cold and windy at the same time, hence the dual weather. I am so good at this. I paid attention in my Medorian 101 class. I do not know when will I return back to Earth. My whole life is in New York and my whole heart and soul belongs on Earth. 


I hate it here and it is too late to give my parents the silent treatments. If I could make a wish, I'd wish to be back into my room and just stay grounded.


But then again, he talked to me earlier this week. 

No comments: