HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Monday, October 09, 2017

Flow the Big Book of Drawing!


Ever since I was introduced to the Flow magazine from The Netherlands, I've always wanted to get a glimpse of what is inside. And this year itself a dear friend of mine gave me a Flow book (below) for paper lovers, I determine to get whatever special edition they have and I finally get my hands on a drawing book. I will not do a flip through here though because I do not have good camera but you can always watch YouTube videos on them. I bought it from the Borders at the Curve and it cost about RM110 :). I was glad I save up to get it and I am looking forward for the book 5 for paper lovers. I wish I could get my hands on previous books but I guess it is imposible.



No comments: