HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorialHTML tutorial HTML tutorial HTML tutorial

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ranting thoughts

there will always be that one person who will ALWAYS try to drag you down, into the pit with her. There will always be that one person who will want to ruin your life. Ya Allah, please make me stronger than before and please enlighten me with more wisdom. Ya Allah... Help me! 

it has been such a excruciating month! I feel like all hopes have lost. I have lost all interest in life but I will always have my faith in Allah. I have tried my best in life! What else do these people want from me? I do not care for not having any thing but while you are at your best in life, there is this little devil's spawn will freaking always pulls you down! 

that's life for me for now... a lot has happened but what the hell.... I felt like I have been there.


No comments: